ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY BUILDINGS MADE EASY
NUDURA® Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) provide design professionals, architects, home owners and contractors a more efficient way to build concrete homes and commercial ICF structures. Building with NUDURA Integrated Building Technology allows concrete homes and commercial buildings to be built stronger, more energy efficient, more comfortable and environmentally friendly. NUDURA also provides substantial green building benefits and is proud to contribute to the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Program.
BUILDING GREEN STARTS WITH NUDURA
Leading the way in environmental design, NUDURA offers you a cutting edge solution for your building envelope:
- NUDURA® Forms are manufactured from EPS. NUDURA’s unique folding web design
is manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene and steel.
- NUDURA® Forms offer a structure built out of Concrete, one of the most durable building materials which result in buildings that stand the test of time. Building with NUDURA also offers maximum safety in high wind areas due to its high impact resistance.
- NUDURA’s unique technological form design creates less waste during the construction process, sending less waste to our landfills. *All waste is 100% recyclable.
- NUDURA Forms have been laboratory tested and will not support mould growth.
- NUDURA® Forms significantly reduce the amount of carbon emissions, due to the structures high energy efficiency levels, reducing the amount of fossil fuels needed for heating and cooling.
- NUDURA eliminates air gaps, minimizing the potential formation of mold growth and draft paths. The end result is an airtight structure that enables building mechanical systems to heat, cool and ventilate the structure more efficiently, creating a healthier living and working environment for building occupants.